Author Topic: NBDE Application form ?  (Read 1931 times)

thees

NBDE Application form ?
« on: March 16, 2007, 10:34:35 AM »
I am going to apply for NBDE 1. And i m planning to send the application form to ADA. Can any1 tell me hwat documents do I need to send them along with the application form ? I know I have to send ECE Report. But apart from that what else?

dentist no 1

Re: NBDE Application form ?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:16:15 AM »
apply for nbde 1 online it is easy also saves time. and send a request to ece to send a copy of your evaluation to ada. that's all and you will then be sent a letter from ada  about your reference no to book a date for your exam. try this better than sending an application form..
www.ada.org

Dr. Annie

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 11:55:43 AM »
guys can u tell me ... that if one is registering for NBDE thru online.....how would u then attach the deans letter ( in my case) or ECE along with it .  Plus howmuch time does it take to let u know if u hav registered or not ?  Cuz i hav plans of giving it this June.  I need to go thru the fast track so that i dont get late for the entry!

thnx

enervative

• Global moderator !
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 05:36:01 PM »
Hello Annie,
In your case you have to send the Dean's letter through mail only. If you can send the ECE report through those people only by requesting them a copy to send to joint comission that will be fine otherwise send it with Dean's letter only. Usually the whole procedure will take about 4 weeks so get going !
All the best
....just hold on to your dreams....just believe that you can....
......nothing gonna hold you back....
thats the story of a man.....

UCSF class of 2010 !!